Here is our top 5 list of real estate movies of all time:
1) Glengarry Glen Ross- In this movie we look at the lives of four real estate salesmen and how they become desperate when the corporate office sends a trainer to "motivate" them by announcing that, in one week, all except the top two salesmen will be fired. We can learn how competitive the real estate market can be and what lines should not be crossed.
2) Pacific Heights- A young couple want to fix up their Victorian home. To help cover costs they rent out a apartment in their place to what seems like a nice man. It turns out that he never pays rent, and turns his landlord's life in to a real nightmare. We can learn from this to always do a background check before renting to someone.
3) Life as a House- Kevin Kline stars as George, a down-on-his-luck architect that starts building his dream home by the sea.This house turns his luck around. We can learn what important role a house can have in peoples lives.
4) The Money Pit- Anything that can go wrong with a house happens to this house in this movie. We can learn to do a thorough inspection before we buy a house.
5) UP- The old man in this movie will not sell his house to a developer. When they try and evict him he moves to South America and takes the house with him. We can learn how important people's houses are to them.
Are you looking for a apartment in Brooklyn or Queens?
Visit our website at: http://www.zuzrealty.com/ Questions? We are happy to help. You can call us at 718-513-3763